Monday, November 28, 2005

Clarification --> Start spreading the news...

OK, just to unmuddy the water, since I have been asked quite a number of times now, I am not leaving London for good in March.  I am just taking a trip to New York to see friends & play, then to Miami to see family & relax.  I'll be back in my fair city 02 April.
 
Leave London...  for Miami! <Ha!>  That's rich...  ;-P
 
Cheers,
Shaun

 
On 11/25/05, Shaun Coley <scoley@gmail.com> wrote:
...I'm leaving in four months...  ;P
 
It's a bit early, yes, but I wanted to use AA miles so I just got my ticket for NYC/Miami in March for (of course) the BP.  It's a little too early for a roll-call, but I wanted to let people know I will be in NYC March 24-29, so hopefully I will get to see lots of friends then.  I'll be in South Beach after that since it's where my family lives, but no one goes out in South Beach anymore so I plan on using that as family & recovery time.
 
Cheers,
Shaun/SWG

--
Shaun Coley
scoley@gmail.com
London, UK



--
Shaun Coley
scoley@gmail.com
London, UK

No comments: