Tuesday, May 16, 2006

[The Life of Shaun #49] Good news!

I've just received notice that I've been accepted to Cass Business School to complete my MBA, beginning in September.  VERY glad about this!  It's more debt (yahooey!), but I will be finishing the degree sooner than I'd thought and at a well-respected university in the UK.  So my life over the next two years is becoming a little bit more settled.
 
Today's a good day!
 
Cheers,

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: