Monday, August 14, 2006

[The Life of Shaun #64] 100 bottles of beer in my stomach, 100 bottels of beer...

My anniversary weekend has been really nice.  Todd being in town assured debauchery and drunkenness, and dinner was really nice.  And a bit of surprise.  I was sitting there at the table with five friends and realized, hey, I do have a group of friends here, I am building a social circle; it's kind of snuck up on me without me even noticing it.

Thank you to all of you who were with me over the weekend, and the rest of you I hope to see soon, either here, the West Coast in December/January or East Coast in April.

xo,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
scoley@gmail.com
http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: