Thursday, November 02, 2006

[The Life of Shaun #75] Endings

Block 1 of school is over - woo woo!  Last Thursday was actually the last day, but I've lacked the mental energy to write much, so getting to it today.  The last week wasn't lectures, but a pretty intense series of group projects on a tight deadline.  The last day we had to make a poster (?) and a short commercial (??).  Odd, yes, but it all came together well.  This week is "career development", then block 2 starts Monday -- economics, finance and marketing - oi!

I've also reached another ending today - with my apartment in New York.  I sent off a letter today to terminate my lease.  It was time; I made the emotional cut long ago.  I've grown forward enough that if I went back to New York, going back to the same apartment would feel like a step backwards.  I would want a new place in a new neighbourhood, a new experience.  Still, despite all that, it is a big step giving up my Chelsea lease - I'm now totally committed to London.

On that note, off into the night in my city - meeting a friend out in South London since I actually have a Friday off.  Good times!

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
scoley@gmail.com
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: