Tuesday, December 19, 2006

[The Life of Shaun #82] Merry Happy Chrischaunza!

Hey there everyone,

I just wanted to drop a quick line to wish everyone happy end-of-December season. I've not been very personal or very quick with the eMail as of late. It's been very good here, though. School's keeping me busy but happy, home life is good, and London is perfect, though cold! 0° (that's 32° in American) today - brrr!

I am really, truly loving my MBA program; I am getting the kind of academic experience I always wanted, but never really got in undergraduate. It's busy, intense, social. I am becoming good friends with a lot of my class and am part of the social core of the class. The program is great, too, and I am learning a lot. Tomorrow is my last exam for the term; exam's over at 1300 and I, along with much of the class, will be at the pub at 1305 at the latest.

Friday I leave for America - Vegas, San Francisco & Napa - looking very forward to that! A lot of people to see I haven't seen in a long time, a lot of fun to be had and a lot of neglected wine that needs drinking.

London is gorgeous and I am as happy as ever to be here. I love walking every day between home and school, seeing St. Paul's cathedral in the morning light, walking through Clerkenwell Green and alongside the Barbican. I'm still frequently finding myself amazed to be living this neighbourhood and in this city. Rosebery Court is warm with Natasha and her boyfriend, Chris; I genuinely enjoy their company and we have a real social, happy home.

So again I wish you a happy Chrischanza! :-D I don't think I will get much of a chance to write before Christmas, so wanted to say it now.

A bit of housekeeping, for those whom I am supposed to see on my trip, please make sure to eMail me your number. I will be reachable via Russ at 702-###-####.

Cheers (and very truly sincerely to Simon),
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
scoley@gmail.com
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: