Saturday, April 07, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #100] Chicago, Chicago, it's my kind of town...

..well, actually, I am just being forced into it being my kind of town for a little longer than I'd planned -- flight's delayed.  :(  By an hour so far, but it's been ticking up by 15 minute intervals since I landed, so we'll see.

But I made it back to North America - just a few more hours (hopefully) before I am in Miami.

Cheers,
Shaun

PS - Hi Eugennie!!!

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

Semicolons are dangerous; do not attempt at home.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: