Thursday, April 12, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #103] I love thunder storms

So it's my last day here in Miami - I leave tomorrow for NYC at 0945.  It's been great seeing the family again, hearing my nephew talk, Easter dinner outside in the garden.  And right now we're sitting through the second huge thunderstorm this week - I LOVE it!  We never really got them in NYC, and certainly not in London - I think it's been since I lived in Chicago since I've seen a really good one.  Definitely a bonus.

Anyway, just checking in - see may of you soon, and many of the rest in just over a week!

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

Semicolons are dangerous; do not attempt at home.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: