Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #108] Ouch

I am no longer a New Yorker.  I can't handle New York drinking anymore.

I haven't had a headache like this since I left.  My eyeballs hurt.  I am glad I am back in Manhattan where they have CNN International (the CNN the rest of the world gets) rather than the ridiculous blend of religion, conservatism and commentary the regular CNN has become since Fox "News" Network started beating it in the ratings.  (Come on, America,  Fox News - really??)

Great, now my eyes hurt AND I am angry.

Oh, yes, I am glad about CNN because watching the news is as exciting as this day's gonna get for me.

Todd, where can I get breakfast near you?

Ouch.

Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

Semicolons are dangerous; do not attempt at home.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: