A friend of mine who lives in Sofia, Bulgaria, just got several acceptances into arts masters programs. He's not able to visit them personally, so he's asked his friends who may know for some input - I was asked because I am American, but as my friends know, when it comes to art, I am a Philistine, and I know there's a wealth of artistic people I am in contact with. So, if any of you know something and don't mind giving input, please do. Sorry to bother the rest of you!
So, here are the Qs:
1) He got accepted to these schools - do you know anything about them or their quality versus the others:
- California Institute of the Arts
- Art Institute of Chicago
- School of Visual Arts New York
- Central Saint Martins in London.
2) Is there a difference between a MA and MFA?
3) Any thoughts on arts education in America vs the UK at the master's level?
Semicolons are dangerous; do not attempt at home.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaunfirstname.lastname@example.org
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun