Thursday, April 05, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #99] DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!

YAHOOEY I AM DONE WITH EXAMS!!!!

We had our last six exams this week, three on Monday and three yesterday - electives won't have exams this year (hallelujah!), so assuming I passed everything (which I am being positive about, though I completely blanked on how the Icarus paradox relates to the configuration school of strategy - I mean, c'mon!) I will never* have an exam again!!  That feels GREAT.

Anyway, just wanted to send a message, I know I've been incommunicado for a while.  I leave tomorrow for Miami for a week and then New York for nine days - looking forward to the break!

Hope all's well where you are, and I will let you know how things're going in the States.

Cheers,
Shaun

*I plan on taking German and/or Russian in the Fall, so I will have exams again - but those are self development, so I don't need to stress over the grades.

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

Semicolons are dangerous; do not attempt at home.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: