Friday, May 25, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #119] Clerkenwell

Yesterday after I got home from school I had to go to Budgens on the top of Exmouth Market (I live on the bottom) to buy lightbulbs to replace the one that burned out in the bathroom.  We see filming going on semi-regularly around the area, and this evening they were right on the market, and I was annoyed at having to stop to wait for the take to be done and noticed they were blocking my chemist.

I just found out today what movie it was...

"Filth and Wisdom."

Madonna's directorial debut!

My neighbourhood is so cool.

I can't believe I didn't notice it was her directing...

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: