Monday, June 04, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #123] One more step...

Well, I am one step closer to finishing the MBA!  Last Friday I had my last lecture.  Ever.  And since the elective blocks are all project-based this year, no exam to worry about!  I still have a few papers to whip out, though.  But I can't believe it's at the end already!  China is just four days away, and I think I have my Business Research Project for the Summer picked out, which is good.  Now there's just that job thing, which I am starting to work on.

All-in-all things are going well; some things lately have made me feel the distance between my US friends and me more than usual, but getting back on track now.

Anyway, just wanted to give an update where things are and where they're going.  I will try and send an update or two from China!

Hope all's well with everyone.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: