Thursday, June 21, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #132] Από στο έδαφος που έφηυρε την ομοφυλοφυλία!

Well, it looks like it's time for the next adventure - Athens and Mykonos.  I am heading to Athens tomorrow where my sister Lisa and her fiancé live, and where my sister Lara, my nephew and parents are right now for a little family reunion.  I'm staying there until Thursday, when we, and many more friends and family who have joined, will all converge on Mykonos for four nights of frolicking and the wedding itself.

By chance and luck, turns out Saturday is Athens Pride!  I am very sad to be missing my friend Todd's last New York Pride party on Sunday, so hopefully this will help make up for that some.

I haven't been to Greece yet, so am excited.  And really looking forward to seeing my family and some good friends again.  I've been missing them all lately, so the timing is great.  I am not, however, looking forward to the heat.  It was 35˚C (95˚F) today and I've seen predictions for as high as 38˚ (100˚F) for Monday.  My next Summer wedding better be in Scotland.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: