Tuesday, July 10, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #137] Pictures from Greece

Hi all,

I've uploaded my pics from Greece - if you want to see them, you can check them out here:

http://greece200706.shutterfly.com/

I've switched from Yahoo! photos for a few reasons:

  1. You don't need to create an account to view the pics on shutterfly - just hit the button that says "View pictures" - you can ignore the option to sign up
  2. Shutterfly has an EZ Upload tool for Macs - yahooey!  (Boo, Yahoo!)
  3. It lets me create this shared area, so the rest of you who have pics from the trip can upload them to this space so they're all together if you want to
I don't have many pics from the wedding itself - I left that to the professional photographers so I could enjoy the ceremony & reception.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: