Tuesday, July 17, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #139] The Loft

My friend Jan tagged this picture of me and a teammate, Simon (aka, Sîmøne), on Facebook, which I thought was fun. It's a picture of us studying in an area we call The Loft that the MBAs largely took over for most of the year. What you're not seeing here is the tags: one in Simon labelled 'Simon Davies', and (I am sure you guessed it) 'Shaun Coley', but then there's a label over the shoes in the top right corner of the pic, too, that says 'Shaun's Shoes'.

It was an ongoing source of snickering for the rest of the class; I hate wearing shoes indoors, and I was often literally here ALL day, so I just made myself comfortable and walked around in my socks.

Cheers,
Shaun
--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: