Tuesday, July 31, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #147] Wow

My friend David just sent me two pics from New Year's Eve 2000 - I was 26, he was 2X - after it just randomly came up in conversation. I can't remember the last time I thought about that night - it seems so long ago, through such a haze of memories. It feels impossibly long ago through the thoughts of all that's happened since these photos were taken, like it's a story I read about more than lived.

And god, I was so young!!!

A bit older,
Shaun




--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

"You have to give this to the Luftwaffe: when it knocked down our buildings, it didn't replace them with anything more offensive than rubble. We did that." -- Prince Charles, 1948 - .
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: