Sunday, August 12, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #148] Two

This won't be creative or inspiring.  Today is my second anniversary of arriving in London.  I'd love to say something profound and insightful, but all I can think of is that some day (not today, obviously) I will learn that vodka and champagne don't mix.

What I can say is that it's been a great two years and I am very excited about the year ahead.  I promise to have something more interesting to say on my third anniversary.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: