- DSC00051 - my group- and classmate Marca demonstrating how people in her home state of Iowa show support for their team
- DSC00052 - at the bar where Alexi and I had some drinks after going to Eel Pie Island; despite what you may think, I took this pic to get the oxymoronic sign on the wall
- DSC00053 - the lovely little neighbourhood square pond & green of Barnes
- DSC00054 - just a nice view looking down my street - my buildings the red one one the left; if you look toward the right, the building that looks white with about six rows of black, square windows, that building is on Coley Street
- DSC00057 - a cool "building" I came across in Shoreditch on Wednesday; I learned today in Time Out's "Look up!" edition that those old tube cars have been converted into inexpensive office space
- DSC00061 - the ad for the Simpsons movie on the London IMAX theatre near Waterloo. Those who've seen the movie will understand why this is such an apt advertisement!
- DSC00062 & DSC00063 - self explanatory!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaunfirstname.lastname@example.org
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun