Tuesday, September 11, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #157] M(anchester)BA!

OK, I am just this far --> || <-- from being an MBA now!

I had a talk with my adviser for my B(S)RP yesterday and he told me he really enjoyed reading it, and then described some things I could do if I wanted to raise my grade.  He also said it was a "clear pass" as is and I told him I was quite comfortable with that.  So - I am *DONE*!  YAHOOEY!

But rats, now I have to work.  I wanna go back to school!  Hehehe.

I won't get an official certificate of any kind until November at the soonest, and graduation isn't until March 2008, but, for all tautological intents & purposes, I am now Shaun Coley, MBA.

It was quite a nice moment in a day of a long hangover.  I went with my friends Alexi and Alistair to Manchester over the weekend (Russ has postponed his trip across the ocean until April, so no Cologne this coming weekend) and, as always, had a blast.  I love that little city.  There really is nothing stellar about the place, but the people are super friendly, cute and as unpretentious as can be; everyone is just out for a good time and I always manage to have one.

I am a bit apprehensive about my little town, though.  They're building a luxury apartment building and boutique hotel right on the canal and I have a terrible fear one of the last great gay villages is soon to become an oh-so-precious gift shop and baby stroller derby.  I hope it doesn't happen, but you know what these family-sized only apartments did to other dank neighbourhoods we saved, the Village and Chelsea, Castro's on its way out - The Gays don't buy three-bedroom apartments, people with lots and lots of babies do.

But it should be OK still when I visit again in April - I'm already looking forward to the return.

Cheers,
Shaun Coley, MBA

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: