Wednesday, September 26, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #161] Money money money!

I got PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID today!  Yahoo!!!  My first (real) paycheque in over a year (London Citizen's pittance doesn't count).  Wow, does it feel nice to have an income again instead of just an outflow.

The cheeky bastards, though - even though I was there for all the working days of September, since I didn't start on 01 September (I started on the 3rd) I got a prorated amount - rather than getting paid my salary/12 I got my salary/261*20.  (Yes, we only get paid once a month in the UK - very hard to get used to budgeting that way.)

Still, I am back in the professional world.  <sigh of relief>  I hope they don't fire me now...

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: