Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #165] New flatmate!

Mary Keany moved in tonight, two days late, in true Mary Keany style.  And in true Murphy's Law style, the lift was broken, so we had to trudge her six suitcases up to the third (fourth in Yankee) floor.  But neveryoumind, she is here, 1/6th unpacked, and it's great to have her here.

In other news, I've had a productive day of travel planning; I bought a weekend package in Istanbul for the end of January (better hope that bubbling little war thing with Iraq doesn't go anywhere...) and I've reserved flights for my trip back to America in Feb - a week in Miami with my family, including two new niece(s)/nephew(s) by then, and then I am going to be in New York for a week working from Morgan Stanley's 1 New York Plaza building.  Cool they are are letting me do that so I can spend a week in each rather than half - that will be nice.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know I have company again - the bachelor nights were great, but I am happy to have more life at home.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: