Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #166] Follow-up

Just a little more detail about my US trip for those who want to see me.

I will be in Miami from 16-21 Feb.  I'll be staying with my parents in SoBe.  Rankows, I would like to make sure I see you while I am there!

I will be in New York 22 Feb - 02 Mar.  So New Yorkers, make suse I see you in that time span.  David/Todd, I was thinking of shacking up with you boys on the weekends - Schnookums has already agreed to host me in the week - that OK?

And apropos of nothing, go out and buy this month's National Geographic.  I subscribe to it, so get it every month, but this month there is an article about memory that is, literally and not the slang, awesome.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: