Thursday, November 29, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #173] A Hall and the Wall

Just a quick note as I have to pack, change, dash off to meet Mary Keany for a play, have a drink all before midnight - phew!

As it was one of my birthdays this week and I've just started a new job, I decided to buy myself as birthday a trip to Berlin for the weekend, where I've been wanting to return to since the minute the plane took off to bring me away in November 2003. Berlin is a fantastic, eclectic, edgy and, most of all, sexy city and I have been away too long. This is the first time I am taking a trip entirely alone and I am quite looking forward to the experience. Anyway, invest in stock in German breweries before tomorrow for a quick profit.

Attached are a few pics from a concert I went to last night. My friend, Alexi, got tickets through his work and took me and a second friend. It was a trio who performed Beethoven, Mendelssohn and a contemporary piece, all of which had their moments. But the best thing was the setting, the Goldsmiths Hall - absolutely gaudy and gorgeous. I really need to get to more events like that.

OK, my suitcase is calling! Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheers,
Shaun



--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: