Monday, December 17, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #178] Monday

This is how Mondays should all be at work.

Today was comp day, where all those who have been at MS more than two minutes like I find out their bonuses, salaries for the next year and whether or not they were promoted.

So we find out, everyone says yay or boo, then at 12:30 we head to the pub to celebrate/commiserate, courtesy of the VPs and above of our areas. Even with this celebration, though, the pressure's not off; we had to rush back at 16:00 so we could catch the official firm champagne reception by 16:15! I barely got six glasses down me before I decided to head home. Talk about demanding!

But I managed to survive it all, even after the wines & cheeses from around the world party from last Friday after work. <whew> I think I need a break!

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: