Thursday, December 27, 2007

[The Life of Shaun #181] Lisboa, aqui eu venho!

After just short of a week since her arrival, Schnookums and I were joined by Mary Keany this evening, returning triumphantly from New York.  The three of us are off to Lisbon tomorrow (Mary Keany at 06:15, Schnookums and I at 13:30).  Very excited!  I've never been and all I know about the city is it's full of Portuguese people and near water, so I've little idea what to expect.

It's been a great week with Schnookums here in London; I became spectacularly ill the morning she arrived (owing nothing to the five Absinthes from the night before, I am sure) and have been sick, though improving, since.  Saturday and Sunday were pretty much a wash, but she has been very kind about my inability to do much.  However, I went to the doc today and she gave me some antibiotics, so hopefully I will be in full form for the weekend adventure starting tomorrow, or at least close enough I can power through it.

So have a great weekend and a happy New Year's Eve everybody!  If I don't say hi again before, I'll talk to you in 2008!

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: