Sunday, January 06, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #185] Bad Shaun!

"Tonight's one of those nights I am glad I live with a friend".  It's also one of those nights where I am still recovering from two nights ago.

And it's the Master Cleanse, not the Mast Cleanse.

And it's my sisters who told me about the Master Cleanse, which is what the reference was all about.

The thirties are not the twenties, are they?  In most instances I am happy about that, but recovery is one where I wouldn't mind a little bit of youthful exuberance.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: