Saturday, January 19, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #187] Weeds

I've discovered "Weeds".  Mary and I watched the first six episodes tonight - it's great!  How did I miss it the first time around?

Definitely add it to your queues.

Apropos of nothing, have you ever noticed this - a word you don't know and then you see it, or at least notice it, for the first time, and then you see it all the time?  This happened to me with 'inculcate' recently; I'd never heard or seen it, but then I saw it once and now it's everywhere.  Fairly, it could be because of my heavy reading weighting towards The Economist, and maybe it's a fashionable word in their office right now.  But this seems to happen oddly regularly.

I hope you're all lining up good weekends; I am sober tonight to have a hangover-free day to catch up on paperwork I've been "getting to tomorrow" since before Christmas.

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: