Thursday, February 21, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #202] Babies, babies, babies!

I saw my fourth niece/nephew today - I am officially babied out!

Nah, it was really nice to see Nikki and Dylan today, but this trip has really been a shock to my system; I have never had such an infusion of little people before - and on holiday no less! I guess this is what happens as (heterosexual) families age, eh? They accumulate children, we accumulate cocktail recipes.

Attached are a few pics from today for the interested parties. Tomorrow we're hanging out at Lara's with the original and newest nephew and niece (and then watching Lost, of course), then it's off to New York on Friday. I'm looking forward to hanging out with some big people again!

Cheers,
Shaun


--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: