Friday, February 22, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #203] Second island...

I made it to the second destination on my island hopping adventure; though I am not quite sure how!  I was in shorts and a tee yesterday, and landed this morning in 6" of snow, the first Winter storm* of the season.  Up to 10" are expected in the city.  I was upset about my 06:30 flight, but I am sure if I had been any later I would not have made it in - delays are seven hours at EWR now.

OK, off into the streets of Manhattan!

Cheers,
Shaun

*I have to admit, stepping out of the airport into real Winter weather - I kind of miss it!

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: