Saturday, March 01, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #207] Istanbul pic

I can't believe tonight's my last night in New York.  :-/  I've had such a fantastic time - I am already preparing for the post-holiday blues.
 
My friend Sean sent me some of his Istanbul pics and I liked this one, so I thought I'd share.
 
OK, off to Singles Night at David's play, then to my favourite Thai place for dinner.  Tomorrow's brunch at Lips, as per tradition, and then my airlift from this island to that one.
 
Hope you're all having good weekends!
 
xo

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: