Monday, March 03, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #208] Back on British soil!

Hi all!
 
Just to let you know I've arrived safely and am rather back to be in Rosebery Court on my lovely brown couch right now.
 
It's a bit surreal being back; I took a Xanax on the plane and totally crashed so it seemed like the flight was only about an hour long.
 
OK, time to shave and head into Canary Wharf - the Xanax is still weighing me down a little, so it will be a difficult morning, but I can do it!
 
Anyway, I had a marvelous time all week; so happy to see all of you I did, and a special thanks to those of you who made it to Lips and Stonewall with me yesterday for the sending off - and a special thanks to Schnookums's new admirer who was generous enough to show us all his dirty bits in the bar - twice!
 
Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: