Tuesday, March 04, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #209] Blue

And there it is!  The post-holiday blues have begun to set in; as I've finished up my hasty activity tonight (unpacking, tidying, etc.) it's started to hit me and I feel that little bit lonely as I get ready for bed over here in my flat after being around good friends and family constantly for 16 days. 
 
But tomorrow is graduation, where I will be around many of the people who made last year one of the most amazing of my life, and this weekend is full of activities with my friends who make London such an amazing place for me.  So not very much time to be blue for sure, but tonight's their night in my head.  That's the thing when you live a life like I've chosen to - no matter where I am, I am always far away from people I love.
 
Keeping my pre-graduate chin up,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: