Friday, March 07, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #211] Sigh...

My hard drive is dead. The good news is that Apple is going to replace the drive for free (How great are they? It's been off warranty for six months.), but the bad news is, unless my friend Garrett can work magic, I am going to lose all my files since they have to return the drive to the factory. Fortunately all my important files are backed up and a lot of pics are online, but many frivilous pics and all my music is gone.

Upshot? I am investing in the Time Machine for back-up.

Attached is a pic from the pub after the reception after graduation - lots of drinks have passed my lips with the people in this pic. (More pics will come later.)

OK, out to Soho to drown my Mac woes in pints!

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: