Saturday, March 08, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #212] Rupert Street

Rupert Street used to be my second least favourite bar in London, after the Snooty Society, of course - but it's now taken the bottom position.  Sean and I were there last night, chatting, and someone stole my jacket.  From the chair right next to me.  And whoever it was was so brazen; I always put my scarf in the arm of my jacket so I don't forget it and they actually took the scarf out of the arm, left it on the chair, and took the jacket.  How assy!
 
<sigh>
 
So that and the dead Mac - not a great start to the weekend for me!
 
Grrr...
 
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: