Sunday, March 09, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #213] Happy MBAs

My friend Hind (right) tagged this photo of her, Candice (left, of course), two fellow Cass 07 MBAs, from Morocco and Lebanon, respectively, and me.  I think we were in China in this photo, but it was a successful night, so of course I don't remember*.  I love the pic though, so thought I'd share.
 
Now, tell me - how many men in the world envy me in this pic?  Yeah, I agree.  All of them.
 
Cheers,
Shaun
 
*My motto: I consider any night I can remember a failure.

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=713081334

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: