Wednesday, March 19, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #218] Miami/NYC Pics

Hey all,

I meant to send out pics a little sooner after getting back from NYC, but with my dead Mac and all it was a little difficult. BUT! Now I am live again and so they are ready to go.

Attaching my favourite ones here. If you want to see them all, you can check them out here:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AZOXLJwzcNmLCMg
but I warn all you non-family types, there are lots of baby pics in the Miami part; family types, I warn you there are lots of pics of boozing in the New York part.

Cheers,
Shaun

Pics:

01. Danai's new hairdo
02. Florida in a nutshell
03. What I landed in at EWR
04. David and me about to drink - surprise, surprise!

05. Oh, the East Village!
06. Three handsome men

07. I'd plotz if I saw these wait times in London! (But at least I saw times after Midnight in New York)
08. The good old Boiler Room

09. NYC attitude :-)
10. Darrin needs just a little more...
11. Dressed to impress!




--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: