Thursday, April 24, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #225] Complete

I completed on the flat today. I signed the last papers and got my
keys at lunch, and I even bought the first few household goods. I am
a flat owner, but it really hasn't sunk in yet. I imagine it will
when the first mortgage payment comes due.

I'll be staying in Clerkenwell two more nights and then I am an
official full-time East Ender. How very blue collar of me.

Cheers,
Shaun Coley
Flat ##, Kelday Heights
2 Spencer Way
Tower Hamlets
London E1 2PW
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: