Saturday, May 10, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #229] Fine white wine

I got appliances today!  I can finally wash my underwear, never have to do dishes again, and most importantly have a place to chill white wine and champagne!  The new flatmate wants to put food in the wine chiller - I guess that's an Aussie thing.
 
My BT appointment has been moved up from the 20th to the 14th, so I might be connected again sooner than originally expected.  But, this being London, my faith is minimal.
 
It's hot as @$$crack today and it's only May; I am not optimistic about the Summer.  Suddenly all those windows that were so great because they let in light when I viewed the flat in the Winter are much less appreciated as sun magnifiers.  I have no balcony chairs yet, but looks like now's the time to get on that.
 
All in all, everything's going well.  My flat is starting to feel like home, the flatmate's nice and cheerful, and my gritty neighbourhood is growing on me.  I found a pub around the corner with a beer garden - that helped.  Lottie, when shall we try it?!
 
Attached are two pics:
 
1) Chris, Natasha, me and Rei when he came to visit last month
2) My fridge
 
Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: