Monday, May 19, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #231] Sublet in New York (well, almost)

Hi all,
 
I just wanted to pass this along.  My friend Rachel is coming to Europe for a month in July and is looking to sublet her place while she's here.  It's a large space in Hoboken, near the PATH, and comes complete with two wonderful cat friends.  So if you know anyone who needs/wants a place in July, her info's below.
 
Not much to report on from London - still no internet at home, though BT is supposed to install my line tomorrow.  Then only 10-15 days after that for broadband.  <sigh>  I had some friends over to my place Saturday, which was really great.  I am loving my flat, which is a good thing as my first mortgage payment is just a week away.
 
Cheers,
Shaun

From: Rachel Klem [mailto:rachel.klem@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 May 2008 14:16
To: Coley, Shaun H (FCG)
Subject: Sublet

Schnooks.. would you mind putting this out "there" for me?  I'm looking for a sublet for the month of July, 01 July to 01 August to be precise.  The rent is $1100 (all inclusive -- utilities, no cable).  Apartment is 1 bdrm, 1 bath.  Fully furnished, and coming with two cats who will need to be taken care of as well.  Neighborhood is Hoboken, 10 minute walk to PATH train into NYC, and 50 paces from the bus to Port Authority.  Next door to a mellow restaurant/bar, nice street, quiet neighbors. 

Let me know what you think.. I really want to try to sublet as opposed to pay that rent, too.  Also, I would hate to have the cats at my place for 5 weeks with cat sitters checking in every other day. :(  That would make me (and them) sad. 

Rach

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error.




--
Shaun Coley
Clerkenwell, Islington
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: