Thursday, May 29, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #232] Israel here we come!

Woo woo!  I am very excited!  I just bought my ticket to Israel!  I am going with Mary Keany from the night of 18 Sep - 28 Sep.  Really seems quite crazy as Israel was off my radar of somewhere I'd go any time soon.  It feels very unknown in the way China did before I went.

Yes, there are political issues and stances I don't necessarily want to support with my tourist dollars, but if I were limiting travel based on that I wouldn't be going to America in December either.  Actually, pretty much I'd probably go to Scandinavia.  And that's about it.

Shalom,
Shaun

--
Shaun Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: