Monday, June 02, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #236] Sticker Shock and the City

OK, OK, I know I've sent plenty of eMails about how expensive London is.  But Mary Keany tells me I have gotten used to the prices here as she is offended far more frequently than I.  However, I just bought three tickets for Sex & the City this coming Sunday - the tickets were £15.50 ($30.50).  Each!  Plus a £2.10 ($4.15) booking fee.  I'm not wrong, this is a film, not a live production, right?

I suppose we didn't have to go to the Odeon Leicester Square, but really, do you go see Sex & the City in zone 2?  I think not.  I mean, proximity to the cocktail bars is non-negotiable.

Happy cosmos to all,
Shaun

(I can't wait!!!!)

--
Shaun Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: