Sunday, June 08, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #240] Sex & the City

I *LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED* it.  Fantastic, so compelling and so great to see the girls again.  Worth every penny of the £15.50.  All you naysayers can just Poughkeepsie in your pants!

And my heart is aching for New York right now; I'd hop a plane there just for a decent cosmo and brunch with my friends if I could.  All my friends there, take an extra minute today for me to appreciate where you live.

Now back into the reality of London life - time to make lunch for tomorrow and crawl into bed with a Coronation Street or The Wire.  Another work week begins oh too soon.

Cheers with Big Apple stars in my eyes,
Shaun

Shaun Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: