Tuesday, August 05, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #259] 2001

(Small plot killer here...)

Who ever said "2001: A Space Odyssey" was a classic? What a load of rubbish! Do we really need 20 minutes of kaleidoscope to signify transportation?

I saw it a couple weeks back and happily forgot about it, but my flatmate was talking about "classic" films tonight and reminded me about it. Total. Rubbish.

In opposition, "The Dark Knight" was great and I am totally addicted to "The Wire". "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" disk two just arrived and I will be all over that. David & Darrin, "The Inbetweeners" will be on its way to you shortly.

That's it in TV news from me.

Cheers,
Shaun

Shaun Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: