Saturday, September 06, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #269] Kelday Heights

I went out to dinner in Fitzrovia with a bountiful MBA friend of mine last night and, despite the rainy night, when I got home the air was clear, the Gherkin and Eye were lit and shining gloriously into my windows and I fell in love with my flat all over again. Which reminded me, several of you have asked for pics post-furniture, so I took some today (despite the Summer grey the British Isles are unable to escape this year). So, attached, my little bit of London.

Cheers,
Shaun


1) DSC00005 - The living room - with a sofa! Only took four months, that.



2) DSC00006 - Living room 2 - that scragly plant is MK's - I don't know why she entrusted it to me while she was in NYC


3) DSC00007 - Living room 3


4) DSC00009 - That room Court seems to like to spend a lot of time in


5) DSC00010 - The wine corner has grown!


6) DSC00011 - Hall from the living room


7) DSC00013 - Hall towards the living room


8) DSC00014 - Where I wash my sins away


9) DSC00015 - My room 1


10) DSC00016 - My room 2


11) DSC00017 - Second room 1


12) DSC00018 - Second room 2


Shaun Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: