Thursday, September 18, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #274] Off I go!

Alrighty, just gonna finish up packing, then head to MK's for the car and off to Israel via T5 - how risqué!

John Mack gave a great talk today about the situation at MS; if people would take a deep breath and think about the actual state of the firm for a moment, we'd be fine.  We'll see if they can manage that.

But all eyes on enjoyment the next tendays - I can't control what I come back to, so I'll just enjoy myself the best I can - and resist constantly checking the news as best I can.

Cheers,
Shaun

Shaun Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: