Thursday, December 18, 2008

[The Life of Shaun #307] Yahooey! Yippey-skippy! Cheers! Faboo!

I? Am on holiday! Hoorah! Just the last tidbits to do here (drinks, packing, finding my passport [I kid, I kid!]) and then it's off tomorrow morning to Vegas via Dallas. (I wonder which will be a tougher immigration as an tattooed, homosexual, American in exile: Texas or Israel...) Three hours there (fingers crossed) and then it's a tiny (half-continent) hop to Sin City and Mexican food. (Oh yeah, Natasha, where/what is the restaurant again?)

Vegas will be chock-a-block with family, friends and festivities - I am quite looking forward to it. (Looking forward to Vegas! Who'd'a thunk?) Then nine glorious days in Northern California to boost the local wine economy and see homosexuals in their native habitat.

Anyway, I will be getting one of those cheap phones from Target, so I will send out a contact update once I am back in Amurka (I think I'll get a Mississippi area code or something ridiculous. No! Alaska! Palin Power!), but until then, if you need to reach me, my secretary Russ will be glad to take your calls at 702-###-####.

OK, off to pack! See many of you tomorrow!

Cheers cheers cheers,
Shaun

Shaun H. Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: