Saturday, January 10, 2009

[The Life of Shaun #319] Middlesbrough 2

OK, I guess my message was a bit cryptic - I was just beside myself and didn't know what to say.

We came up to Middlesbrough because it's supposed to be a horrible, trashy, chavtastic (trailer trash is the most analagous term in American, but it's not the same) city and it did not disappoint. Surpassed any expectations, honestly. I never realised hair could be bleached quite that colour, and that so many girls would decide to do it.

I tried to take some incognito pics by framing the right sort around my friends as I took their photo. Most didn't come out. This one you can see my favourtie outfit of the night in, at least.

Cheers from the home of the parmo*,
Shaun

*Pic attached



Shaun H. Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
London, UK

http://www.friendster.com/shaunism

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: