Just some random pics from the past few weeks:
01. DSC00001 - Cloudy day from my window
02. DSC00006 - Britain loves The Gays!
03. DSC00008 - Approaching Royal Albert Hall
04. DSC00009 - Behind the choir for Beethoven's 9th
05. DSC00015 - Canary Wharf Station (where I alight for my daily wage slavery...)
06. DSC00018 - The point. Of the Gherkin.
07. DSC00019 - The East End (including my building) and Canary Wharf from the Gherkin
08. DSC00021 - Another...
09. DSC00024 - The BT Tower at sunset
10. DSC00025 - The bar. In the point. Of the Gherkin.
11. DSC00026 - Point again
12. DSC00027 - And bar again
13. DSC00028 - Our table! In the bar. In the point. Of the Gherkin. The empty seat is where I sat.
14. DSC00029 - The Thomas/John/Fred/Isaac/José/Timothy/etc. Neale, my local pub at the bottom of Watney Market. Those who haven't been in a while, please take note of the gentrification at hand; not only has the duct tape covering the holes in the cushions been replaced with patches, now the plastic tables and chairs have been replaced with wood!
15. DSC00030 - DLR sign @ Tower Gateway
16. DSC00031 - Londonistas will see the error in this...
17. DSC00033 - It's kind of hard to tell, but look at the top left of the Eye - one of the pods is missing!
If you'd like to see the whole set, I've posted them here:
Todd's in town for the weekend and I am appropriately hung over; round two begins in 90 minutes. Wish me luck!
Shaun H. Coley
Shadwell, Tower Hamlets
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaunfirstname.lastname@example.org
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun