Thursday, February 25, 2010

[The Life of Shaun #392] Shaun H. Magellan

I'm back in Sydney!

This time I've arrived from Europe via Asia, landing from the West instead of America and landing from the East as in 2002, and with this I have now officially circumnavigated the globe. Not a huge feat in this day and age as it once was, but still sounds kinda cool.

Flight from Bangkok was bumpy, but still a Xanax haze. Grabbing some Western food now (I see a McD's over there...) and then it's just about an hour till boarding for Auckland.

Loved visiting SE Asia, but glad to be back in the "West" - though I will miss Asian prices!

Cheers,
Shaun

Shaun H. Coley
Sydney, Australia

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun

No comments: