Monday, March 28, 2011

[The Life of Shaun #429] Berlin - Wieder und Immer

Hey all,

Just got back from a lovely weekend in Berlin, this time accompanied by the lovely Darrin, who is visiting from New York.

It was a great weekend, for both Darrin and me - which makes me happy, as am a little posessive with Berlin, and I want others to see why it's so special to me.

Darrin's been before, but nearly twenty years ago (when he was two) as a poor student, so this was mostly a new exploration for him. I showed him some of my favourite bits, and then we went to a few new places (!), took walks (!!) and even went to a pseudo park (!!!) insomuch as the pedestrianised Tempelhof can be called a park. I added a couple of buildings to my list of Berlin favourites.

Some pics are attached, and some more at the link below for those who're interested, but I won't linger on about mein Liebschen.


Next weekend we're off to my second favourite continental city - Madrid.

So in preparation for that: adiĆ³s!

Shaun




_________________________________________________________________________________
Shaun H. Coley | Shadwell | Tower Hamlets | London | UK | www.nocirc.org

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "The Life of Shaun" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to The-Life-of-Shaun-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/The-Life-of-Shaun

No comments: